Contrat : CDI
Secteur : Jeu
Rémunération : 75/85K€
Our customer is a technological subsidiary of FDJ that designs, builds, and operates gaming platforms for a number of lotteries in France and around the world. It currently provides development and maintenance services for an installed base of over 60 000 terminal devices alongside transactional servers allowing Internet betting. It also provides customers with recommendations and support for its customers, in particular over the subjects of architecture, system integration and new concept design. To support the company’s continuous worldwide expansion and to maintain its state-of-the-art platforms, we are looking for a senior architect to strengthen our architecture team.
Description du poste
To support the company’s continuous worldwide expansion and to maintain its state-of-the-art platforms, we are looking for a senior architect to strengthen our architecture team.
As our senior architect, you will be responsible for designing and establishing the basic structure of the system, defining the core features and elements that provide the framework for all that follows, and are the hardest to change later. You will also provide the engineering view to our technical teams based on our customers’ vision and requirements, while working with other architects to maintain the state of the technical roadmap, which involves completely digitalizing our information system.
You will be attached to the Technical Engineering department that covers FDJ subsidiaries needs in terms of:
– Architecture: highly-available systems with a focus on integrity
– Technical R&D: looking into the latest trends that can add value to our products
– Methodology: ensuring our teams work efficiently in a positive environment
– Performance: our systems require thousands of parallel connections and requests
– Data science: extracting value from the high volume of data generated
You will guarantee the technical design of core application components, documenting the technologies and standards used.
You will be working with both development and infrastructure team members, in order to maximize application performance and availability through mentoring and guiding the staff.
You will troubleshoot technical issues and identify high-level modifications needed in existing application to meet changing user requirements.
– Good relationship and communication, ability to collaborate with peers across multiple teams
– 10-15 years of work experience in the field, 5 or more years in an architecture role – Java-based technologies: JEE, Spring, etc.
– Good understanding of service principles: SOA, REST, micro-services, asynchronicity – Good of database systems: SQL, graph, key-value, document store – Good understanding understanding of security principles: JWT, OAuth, etc.
– Good understanding of integration principles: ESB, ETL, etc.
– Knowledge of “big data” and analytics concepts and applications is a plus
– English spoken and written (all documents are written in English)
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com